You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Winter makeup Must-Have: Lashes,Lashes


Whenever I think of makeup looks for winter, one of the first things that comes to mind are big,volumised,black curled lashes.The darker and thicker the better.In my opinion what works best for winter is flawless mat skin with neutral blushes and the statement eyes.With gorgeous lashes.
I just love love big sexy lashes,weather you wear a classic smokey eye (black,gray,brown) or just a touch of a neutral eyeshadow big dark lashes just give you that extra dose of glamour. My favorite tool is my eyelash curler and I use it every single day,then I put at least two coats of mascara.Here are some of my top mascaras that I love (most of them are drugstore brands that I think in most cases are way better then high end mascars)
L'oreal Voluminous - by far one of the best I tried

Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost 

Lancome Hypnose Drama
L'oreal Extra Volume Collagene

Now a little tip: If you want extra volume on your lashes but without clumps the eyebrow\eyelash comb is your best friend! After applying every coat of mascara wait a few seconds then brush your lashes and repeat with another coat of mascara.This way you will get the lenght and the volume you want but your lashes will be clump free,defined and separated.
Now lately I have been on the hunt for some false lashes but I don't want to spend a fortune on them since most of them are just for one use.So please if you know some affordable line of false lashes let me know :)


What is your favorite mascara ? Do you have any tips on applying it?
Love and Kisses :*****
Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment