You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Friday, December 3, 2010

Mini haul :)

Hi everyone! Lately I am obsessing about nail polish (I read a lot of nail polish dedicated blogs ;) and whenever I go out for a walk I find my self looking for some cute nail polish. Am I becoming an addict :) ? Anyway, few days ago I visited a few chinesse stores and I want to share with you what I bought. Also almost two weeks ago my mom surprised me with a pre Christmas package with some goodies :) *Love you Mom,you are spoiling me*
So here are the nail polishes
 
 *Yes Love (number 502) - silver,but when it dries it is almost matte - 1 euro
 * Coral Prosilk (number 08) - creamy white - 2,60 euros
 * Yolizul Fashion (n.158) - gold glitter - 1 euro
 * Yolizul Fashion (n.242) - classic red - 1 euro
 * Mulensa (or something like that,the sticker is scratched and it doesn't have a number) - dark emerald green          with shimmer - 1 euro

I was inspired by the upcoming holidays so thats why I picked gold glitter,red,white...

I also find these black and white nail polishes for nail art,they are by Easy Paris Cosmetics and they cost 1,50 each.They have a very thin brush and also a needle point tip for more precision.

I liked these two for nail art a lot,and I will get more colors,I am thinking red maybe :) Now I just need to practice a lil more,cause I already have a few designs in mind :)


This is the necklace my mom send to me,she knows turquoise is one of my favorite colors, and I was so happy when I saw it,cause it goes so well with my H&M ring I got this summer :)


My dear mom also got me a Dior Addict lipstick ( 257 Rose Oscillation).Its the most perfect light pink,and I have been using it almost every day since I got it.





Last,but not least,she get me the pair of black crock leather pumps.I havent got the chance to wear them out yet,but I am planing to for the holidays!


So that is all for this mini haul.I hope I will find some time (and patience) to do some nice nail art so I can show you.Till then stay happy and beautiful
Love Mimi:****

8 comments:

  1. Thank you :)My mom knows how to choose the things I will love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohoooooo...vrijedna si bila...sviđa mi se prsten jako,a na lakuće sam uvijek slaba :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nail crazy: Da,uhvatih malo vremena da poslikam lakice i ostalo,a prsetn je jedan od omiljenih,a kostao je samo ok 5 eurica:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gostei especialmente do verniz cinzento. Queria comprar um do género, mas ainda não encontrei.. Ainda ando a procurar..:) E dos sapatos, muito elegantes! Gostei!

    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mama Lu: The nail polish is by Yes Love,it looks silver and shimmery,but it dries out to be pretty matte,I was thinking its going to be more shiny:)I also love the shoes:)
    Kisses:**

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your shoes mimi!!! You're mom is so sweat =) You're lucky!

    Love,

    Pampas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olá!

    Já comprei o meu verniz cinzento..:) Tens que passar no meu blog..;)
    Beijinho, bom feriado!*

    ReplyDelete