You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Nails of the week: Almost Chanel :)

I belive ther is no girl\woman who loves nail polish that didnt heard about Chanel Particuliere!Well,as soon as I saw the colour I instantly fell in love with it,but I refuse to pay 30 euros for a nail polish!!Sorry,it may be Chanel,it may be amazing colour but at the end of the day its just nail polish and I belive that you can find amazing dupes for a good price.And last week I finaly find a perfect dupe (by my opinion).I was walking with my son and entered a chinesse store and since its possible to find some nice polishes in there I took a look.And I found a polish called Yolizul fashion (in colour 505).It says its made in Spain (if that makes any sense since its been sold in a chinese store).The best of all it cost me just 1 euro!!!To be honest for the price I didnt expect much but I was really impressed:it goes on so nice you could get away with just one coat,but two is perfect,and it lasted 3-4 days! So here are some pics that dont do any justice to this polish but it may give you the idea why I think its a great dupe for Chanel Particuliere.
                                                                  Chanel Particuliere 505  
 Just now I noticed that Chanel and my Yolizul fashion have the same colour number - 505 :))


My camera is  a lil off lately so the colour apears just slightly darker then it really is.It is such a perfect shade of greige (beige + gray) and this is the second week I am wearing it,and love it!! I have to snoop around and see if this Yolizul have more colours and I will keep you updated with what i found!What is your favourite polish of the moment?Did you find some good dupes for less?
Hope you all have amazing evening!
Love Mimi

6 comments:

  1. I Loved it! I want one for me =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. On saturday I am going to the store to look for more colours,you should check in the chinesse stores near you,but if you dont find it I will buy and send it for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Também gostei bastante! E o preço! Ui! Mesmo uma pechincha!:D
    Como a gente precisa.. Barato!:p
    E nos chineses... Tenho sempre medo de comprar vernizes. Comprei um cor de rosa, que adoro, mas seca tão rápido como desaparece das unhas. Uma ou duas vezes em água morna e é suficiente para começar a desaparecer. E, outra razão que me faz ter sempre receio de comprar lá é porque uma prima minha ficou, literalmente, com as unhas coradas de azul, que só saiu quando a unha cresceu.:/ Mas, o preço é sempre tentador. E, como não tenho comprado em chineses, de momento nem tenho vernizes.
    Mas, olhando para a tua opinião... Acho que vou começar a experimentar novamente..:)

    Beijinhos *

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mama Lu: On this nailspolish it say its made in Spain,and you dont have much truble taking it of,it doesnt leve you with that colour on the nails even when you tkae it of.I am going to see if I can find more colours of the same brand.Hope you find it in the chinese stores near you too:)
    Love and kisses:***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Humm.. Então, esse deve ser o segredo para os saber escolher. Obrigada pela dica!:D
    Acho que amanhã vou já tentar arranjar um verniz para o fim de semana..:D
    Beijinhos *

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olá também gostei muito dessa cor...

    Já viste a nova carinha do meu blog??

    Passa por lá e dá um comentário a mim... já tou com xodades de um comentário seu :(

    http://filipasimas.blogspot.com

    Happy Kiss :)

    ReplyDelete