You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Monday, October 11, 2010

My first stamp :)

Today i got my first stamp:)))Sweetheart Pampas from O Blog da Pampas send me one and it made my day:)The rules are to list 9 things about yourself and to pass the stamp to 9 other ppl. So to start here are some things about me:

1. Proud mother of an amazing lil two year old boy Rafael
2.In November will be 3 years since i live in Portugal (and loving it) and 3 years since me and my hubby Luis are together:)
3.I was born and raised in Montenegro,so serbian is my first language,english second,spanish third and portuguesse fourth (so yes,there is often a huge confusion in my head)
4.Love dogs and cant wait for my son to grow up a lil more so we can get one
5.I get bored easy with my hairstyle and colour so i tried everything from ash and platinum blond to jet black and all in between
6.Complete cofeine junky - dont talk to me in the morning till i drink my first cup of coffee
7.I am not very good at cooking,but i am trying
8.Smoker,and trying to quit :(
9.I am skyping with my family every day

I am passing this stamp to :
Sahasrara (Filipa Simas)
Cupcakecartel (Miss Cupcake)
Lets talk about beauty (Ana Rita)
Beauty by Mandy (Mandy)
Felicitadacondividere (Liliana Swp)
(F)utilidades (Raqs)
Sketchbox six (Johanna)
Ivania DIAMOND (Ivania)

Hope you all have a great day!
Love Mimi :***

No comments:

Post a Comment