You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spring challenge: Bugs (blue & purple)

Hello ladies,hope you are all doing well:) Today its time for another Spring challenge manicure.This time the theme is "Bugs" and the color combination was blue and purple.

Now let me tell you something,in real life I am soooo cared of bugs - small,big,those that crawl,or fly...(my hubby always makes fun of me when I scream from the top of my lungs every time I see a tiny spider or anything like that ) But I decided to make my bugs cute and not scary at all:)

Take a look





I had a lot of fun doing this manicure and I really like how it turned out:) Guess today was a good day to do nail art:)

These are all the polishes I used



You can also check out what the other girls did for today's Spring challenge:





That's all for today,hope you liked it:)


Love and kisses:***
Mimi














16 comments:

  1. ko bi rekao da bubice mogu biti tako slatke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala draga:)Jedino ove na nokticima su slatke,one prave me uzasno plase :)

      Delete
  2. These are so cute and very well done! I wish for a tutorial on how to! Please? ;_)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much,I am glad you like it:) No problem,next week expect a tutorial,it is very simple to draw these:)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hvala draga,ovo su jedine bubice koje su podnosljive:)samo dok su na nokticima:)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hvala puno draga,drago mi je da ti se svidjaju:)

      Delete
  5. Wish real life bugs were as cute as these. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much,yes I wish they can be cute and harmless in real life too:)

      Delete
  6. I want to hug that dragonfly, it is so freakin CUTE! I love all their cute little eyes, you did such a great job on them all ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much,I had a lot of fun with this one:)

      Delete
  7. ajme ženo, ovo je stvarno preslatko *.*
    svaka čast :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, I LOVE this mani, your bugs are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. To je pa že presladko!
    Čudovito!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These just might be the cutest bugs I've ever seen--I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete