You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Sunday, September 25, 2011

NOTW: Goodbye Smmer,Hello Fall

Hello ladies:)Today just a quick post to show you my end of summer/begining of fall mani:)
So this is what I was wearing last few days of summer


 This is "Carlo di Roma" in number 54,a very pretty peach/pink coral color. I love this brand of nail polish,the formula goes on easy and smooth, it covers perfect in two coats and drys pretty fast (since I am too lazy to use a top coat :)
And to kick of with the fall I choose another one from "Carlo di Roma".



This polish I have for a few years and with a lil help of nail polish remover it still does a great job :) "Carlo di Roma" in number 23,a rich deep burgundy color,perfect for fall.A true classic:)

What are your "go to" colors for fall?Do you follow trends or you wear whatever you feel like in the moment?


Love and kisses:****
Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment