You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Love the 70's style

Hello lovely ladies,hope you are having a great weekend:) As you know fall is just around the corner and fall trends are hot topic of the moment. This fall there are a few trends that are going to be in style and today I want to share with you one of my favorite : the 70's fashion style:) I can not say how excited I am to try this trend out cause I think its perfect for fall - casual,comfortable,super stylish and with that boho vibe.
So lets start:
 There is no 70's style without flare (or "bell bottom" if you like) jeans.
Lighter or darker wash,choose whatever you prefer.

Wear them with tunics or a sheer blouse and a faux fur wests,sky high platform shoes:) Love them:)

Next on the list - platforms,wedges and chunky heels.They look great with flare jeans and they are usually very comfortable to walk in





You have your jeans on and your platforms and what a better way to finish up the look than with a great floppy hat.They are a perfect accessorie and I just love that bohemian feel they give to almost any outfit. Plus if you are having a bad hair day nobody will notice;)



So there you have it,these will be some of my key pieces for the fall,and like I said among all of the trends for fall this is my absolute favorite:)

What are you going to rock this upcoming season? Do you always stick to one style or you like to change it up a bit?


Love and kisses:***
Mimi

3 comments: