You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Valentine's day Tough Love


Here is how M.A.C see the Valentine's day...This is their new collection.




Pretty dark,if not goth in my opinion. I don't like it,and for sure I will not be buying anything from this collection. Now,I am not hating on M.A.C just these colors are not my cup of tea. When I think of Valentine's day I think of light make up,glowing skin...but thats just me :)
How do you like this collection? Will you buy any of the products?
Love and kisses:***
Mimi

5 comments:

  1. I love MAC, but I prefere light version!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Stasha: Yes,I also like MAC,but when I think of Valentine's day i think bright,pink or red lips,someting sweet and flirty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u moju kozmeticku torbicu sigurno nista od ovoga ne bi otislo, ali za posao..zelim sve! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @nail crazy: Ja volim vidjet kad nekome dobro stoje te boje a moj ten je tako svijetao i bijel da na meni to izgleda ne vampy,nego stvarno vampirski.

    ReplyDelete