You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Monday, December 3, 2012

It's all about RED

Hello my sweethearts,long time no see,I know :( But I missed blogging and I am ready for lots of new posts :)
Today, I want to share with you my latest obsession - Red lips,nails,sweaters,candels...you name it:) I guess it the holiday season spirit. Now,I am more of a nude-light pink lip kinda girl and till a few weeks back I almost never wore red lipstick or gloss.Now,can't get enough of it.So here are some of my favorites


'Kost' lip gloss, 'Essence' - Time for Romance polish, 'Golden Rose'-Rich color     , L'oreal polish,'Kost'- hyaluronic acid filler (gloss), 'Avon' - Red 2000 lipstick




I am in love with these 'Golden Rose' Rich color nail polish,they have a wide brush,you could get away with just one coat and they can last you good four days without chipping :) I bought two other colors that I will show you in one of my next posts. 'Essence' looks nice layerd but not a great staying power,but its pretty cool glitter.





And the swatches:


From left: Avon Red 2000 lipstick - nice,super pigmented cream lipstick,doesn't dry out the lips,and it can stay on your lips quite some time.It will last longer if you use it with a lip pencil,but I like it on its own too:)

In the midle: Kost lip gloss number    - This is a crazy pigmented gloss!I would dare to even call it a liquid lipstick,it gives you nice color and shine,and its not sticky.Even after hours of wearing it,after the glossiness and the rich color are gone you will still have a color to your lips.Can't remember the actual price,but I am sure it wasn't more then 3 euros.Great quality and afordable:)

On the right: Kost Filler lip gloss- Now if you thought this would be one of those lip plumpers with a tangly feeling (which the name itself suggests) you are wrong.It will not give you fuller lips effect,no tangly or cold feeling at all. But it gives a nice sheer color to your lips,its not sticky and it is pretty moisturizing. I like it for everyday use:) Also,the price was around 4 euros.

Those are my favorite reds of the moment.What are yours? Please feel free to recommend :)


Love and kisses:***
Mimi

10 comments:

  1. Aww, you found some really nice and really Christma-sy red - love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear,yes,red polish,red lipstick all things red are my new obsession:))

      Delete
  2. Wow, I absolutely adore this Essence polish, I think I need it, haha. Avon lipstick looks so super pigmented and creamy. But I already have bunch of red lipstick ;D
    And red polishes are always my favourite choice :) Now I want to change my nail colour in to red:D
    X Deja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy when I saw this essence polish,perfect for top coat:)I love Avon lipsticks,I think they are good quality and afordable,plus they are sealed so you know you will always get a brand new product:)

      Delete
  3. to si se ti pripremila za božić ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O da :))Vec sam uveliko uvela i torturu zvanu bozicne pjesme od koje ce i komsije izludjet:))

      Delete
  4. Moram da nabavim ovo kostovo čudo <3 a novi gr lakovi su odlični, četkica razbija.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Svakako nabavi,neces zazaliti,jako dobar gloss za malo novaca:)Lakici u super,jos kad samo da je bio veci izbor boja u drogeriji :))

      Delete
  5. Nice to see you back! :) i love the Kost lip gloss so beautiful, also great polishes ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear,Its good to be back:) I love how sometimes you can find a great product from a non 'famous' brand,wich is the case with Kost stuff:)

      Delete