You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm a 'Malibu' girl


Hello my sweethearts :) This morning was so cloudy,gray,and raining I needed some tropical inspiration to cheer me up. And I find it in one of my favorite summer drinks



(I am not a wine or beer kinda girl but if its sweet,fruity,comes in a huge glass with two straws,pink umbrella and a slice of pineapple count me in:)

So I did a fun mani to bright up the rainy day:)


Not my original idea,You saw these a million times,but I think its a fun & bright perfect summer mani :)






Not the best palm trees,but it turned out ok:)


I used these polishes to create this super simple but very effective mani.

The inspiration transferd to make up as well:))





Just had to add some color in my day,like a true Malibu girl :D


That's all for today,hope you liked it :)


Love and kisses:***
Mimi

22 comments:

  1. Preslatki nokti (taj beli lak je prelep) i imaš divne oke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea for a mani, looks great - and SO does your eyes, very petty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear,I am glad you like it,I had so much fun painting my nails today:))

      Delete
  3. Oh, tão lindas! AMEI mm! super divertidas, coloridas e com sabor a Verão! Gostei mm mm mt! Parabéns Mimi! ficaram perfeitas!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh,thank you so much (I am blushing now) :) I am glad you like it,it is super simple,you should try it too:)Kisses:*

      Delete
  4. eto inspiracije u pravom trenutku, super su ti i nokti i okice *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala puno draga moja:) Ma samo je falila plaza,lezaljka i casica malibua :))

      Delete
  5. omg!!! i love it!!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much,I am glad you liked it!

      Delete
  6. Vau! Nokti su savrseni!

    www.stills.rs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala,drago mi je da ti se dopada!

      Delete
  7. Ja sam ostsla paf, otvorenih usta! Pa kako?! Svaka ti cast, perfektno. A i ideja je za 10!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala puno na lijepim rijecima,puno znace :*

      Delete
  8. Estás super gira!! O trabalho nas unhas está simplesmente fantástico!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much,I am glad you liked it:**

      Delete
  9. Bravo, bas si talentovana, savrsen manikir kao i make up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala puno,jako mi je drago da ti se dopada:)

      Delete