You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hey sailor!


Hi ladies,hope you are enjoying your weekend:) Today I have a quick post for you,just to show you a 'nautical´ mani I did the other day.The base color is one of the blue nail polishes I showed you in my last post.



An ancor (even my hubby says it doesn't look like one at all :),some stripes and hearts.Super simple but cute summer mani. I wore it with all white outfit (pants and top) and it looked really good.




Like you can see in the last photo,this is the blue polish I used as a base.It is 'Yes love' with the original name  KO34 :) You could get away with just one coat of this polish,but just out of the habbit I applied two:) The stripes I did with my 'Golden Rose' nail art polish,the ancor and hearts just random nail art polish without a brand name.Finished with a top coat.


That is all for today, hope you liked it:)



Love and kisses:***
Mimi

8 comments:

  1. Gosto! Mesmo a cheirar a praia!:) (acho que podias pensar na hipótese de fazer tutoriais sobre unhas...;)) Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! Maybe I will think about tutorials,I would love to make a few just there is never enough time,but I will think about it for sure:)

      Delete
  2. Aww so sweet and fun this is Mimi, well painted :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear,I am so glad you like it:)

      Delete
  3. <3 ne znam šta da kažem koliko je slatko, naročito sidro :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala mila,bas mi je drago da ti se svidja:))

      Delete
  4. vedro i prigodno, sviđa mi se :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala draga,ma ne moze ljeto proc a a ne bude bar jedna manikura s ovom temom :))

      Delete