You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Spring colors...get your dupes on time


April, May and June by Chanel. Nice colors there is no doubt,but are there original enough to make you want to spend 20 something dollars (or euros) ? I say no...so I am on the lookout for good dupes that will not make my wallet cry :) So if you already know some other brand nail polish that would be dupe for these babies please let me know:)


What are your spring go to colors when it comes to nail polish? Will you buy these by Chanel?


Love and kisses:***
Mimi

3 comments:

  1. I don't own any Chanel, and most likely I never will, but you never know :)
    I would say that it should be possible to find dupes for May, probably also the others...
    My spring polishes will at this point be from China Glaze, OPI, probably Butter London and maybe Essie...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't own any of the Chanel polishes eather.I think it will not be hard to find decent dupes for these.My new colors for spring will be from Golden Rose,just waiting for them to arrive:))

      Delete