You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blog awards time (part 1)

Hello ladies:) it's been a while sine I did a blog award post/tag. A few days ago my dear friend  Maria from Marias Nail Polish Blog passed me this Kreativ Blogger award and I am glad to do the tag that goes with it. (Be sure to check out her blog,she does amazing nail art,you will love it)



Here are the rules:
Link back to the persoon who gave you this award
Complete the form below
Award 10 other bloggers and let them know
Share random thoughts about yourself

Ok,so here we go :)))

1. Name your favorite song
** Oh its hard to choose,but let's say the favorite of the moment is "Born Free" by Kid Rock
2. Name you favorite dessert
** Not to picky when it comes to dessert - anything with chocolate (huuuggee sweet tooth) :D
3. What tickes me off
** Rude,unpolite ppl
4. When I am upset I...
** Depends a lot about what I am upset about,but a lot of times I just put my headphones on, put the music and sing out loud and dance (yes I can dance,but unlike my brother don't have a singing talent what so ever)
5. What is your favorite pet:
**As a kid I had a lot of different pets: parrot, turtle,hamsters,cats,dogs,a rabbit...but dogs are so close to my heart <3
6. Black or white
** Black - always
7.Biggest fear:
** Illness...
8.Everyday attitude
** 90% of the time very optimistic,positive and bubbly :)
9.What is perfection
**When I open my eyes in the morning and the first thing I see is my 3 year old son who just jumps on the bed and give me a huge hug and lots of kisses
(and so many more things but I would be writting till tomorow)
10.Guilty pleasure
**Sneaking to the kitchen in the middle of the night to eat a cup of pudding or a peace of cake


7 Facts about me:
** Although I am a total girly girl I don't like "chick flicks" like romantic comedies or love stories and so on. I don't watch "Gossip girl" or "Pretty little liers".
**I love playing games on my computer,at the moment I love "Angry Birds"
**I dream every single night and I always remember my dreams
**I don't like to drink water...at all...I could as well say that I hate it...and because I am so stubborn a few times I ended in the ER with kidney problems so now I am stuck with medication and tea for kidney stone :(
**Crazy about all things hair,make up,nails and always dreamed one day I will have my own salon:)
** When I got married I didn't know how to boil a egg,my lovely hubby teach me how to cook,now 4 and a half years after I even bake cookies and cakes,I improved a lot :D
**I love cars and bikes,and I enjoy driving. I made my dad to teach me how to drive when I was 14,I was insisting so much that he just had to give in :)

Now I should pass the award to 10 bloggers,but I just can't choose cause i really enjoy so many so I tag all of you lovely ladies who follow my blog and I am passing the award to you:)I would love to read your answers and facts about you and to get to know you better :)


Now Maria from Marias Nail Polish Blog passed me this "glitter badge" to honor blogger who love all things sparkly :)

Rules:Thank the person who gave you the badge
         Share a glitter pic
         Pass it on


Thank you so much my dear,I love it :)
Here is one of the most recent pics


I pass this one to a fellow nail polish addict who knows good glitter - Zana from Nail crazy


Thats all for today,well tonight since its almost midnight and I am getting sleepy :)

Love and kisses:***
Mimi

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for the kind words - and I loved to read your reply :)
    And again thank you for always commenting and reading my blog, I appreciate that SO much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha, hvala ti na nagradi xoxo
    p.s. i popij čašu vode kad se makneš od kompa ;-)

    ReplyDelete