You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mini trend - Bird print

Hello my lovelies! Today I want to show you a mini trend for fall-winter (?!) 2011 - Bird print. I know its not even spring but the fashion never sleeps :) Many designers decided to include bird print (on dresses,bags and even shoes) and present it as a trend for next fall-winter season. (Now, if you ask me, when I think of birds I think of spring and I think it would look nice for the upcoming warm season.) So if you want to be fashion forward get your birds on today :)
The shoes are my choice:) I fell in love with these:)

Like I said I am in LOVE with those shoes,look ow cute they are! Now,instead of a dress or a blouse I would prefer some nice scarf with a bird print,and I am definitely going to look for one:)
What do you think about this trend? Are you going to get anything with bird print?
Enjoy your Sunday:)

Love and Kisses:***
Mimi

11 comments:

  1. crvena haljinica je tako cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. o, i meni su šuze prve upale u oko, i ja bih takve :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Juliet's pen/Jovana: Crvena haljinica mi je prava slatka mala ljetnja haljina:)

    @Nail crazy: A sta da ti kazem zaljubih se u ove cipelice,moracu da tragam za necim makar slicnim (jer ove su Miu Miu pa mi se cini da ce me zaobic) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. H&M je pun ovih stvari, ja iskreno nisam odusevljena nesto, ali moze da podje kao neki detalj :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Zorannah: Pa ni ja se ne bih odlucila za bas kompletan look s pticicama ali kao detalj u vidu sala ili esarpe svakako.Eh,da i te cipelice:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never liked birds but I'm in love with the white&black dress and the shoes too, they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Pampas: I am not a bird fan in real life too,but as a detail on the shoes I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eu também não sou grande fá de aves, mas as roupinhas estão bem engraçadas... Quiçá!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aro,

    Adorei os sapatos e o vestido vermelho.
    Passei-te um selinho, passa pelo meu blog.

    Beijinho
    http://gossipculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete