You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ah...That H&M...

GLAMOUR Collection

Don't you just love H&M and the new Spring collections they are putting out almost every week? This time I bring you a sneak peek into their Glamour Collection for Spring 2011,that will hit the stores at the end of March.
However,I am not sure if Glamour Collection will be available in all H&M stores,but I am keeping my fingers crossed.



 (All pics from Nitrolicious.com)
I love this collection and would buy almost all of these items,but if nothing else that red cuff bracelet is mine:)
Do you shop at H&M ? How do you like this Glamour Collection?


Love and kisses:***
Mimi

11 comments:

  1. ajooooj...ovi blejzeri su mi savrseni..a tek ovaj zlatni dzemper (ja ga tako zovem:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dijana: Cim sam ih vidjela pocela sam da uzdisem i da se nadam da ce bar nesto stic u moj H&M :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu compro mais na Stradivarius, a minha preferida, mas de vez em quando lá vai alguma coisa da H&M.
    A nova colecção promete mesmo! Faz-me lembrar as roupas que os nossos pais usavam, eheh! É mesmo engraçado ver como a moda vai e vem!:)

    Estou ansiosa por ir às compras...:D

    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lu:I like Stradivarius as well,but lately H&M has won me over,I really like almost all the stuff from thhis collection!Oh spring shopping,here I come ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. jaoooo muke nase. divnoo!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Julet's pen/Jovana: Oh slozices se samnom to su slatke muke:)

    @Dragana Honey Dasa: Drago mi je da ti se dopada,ova kolekcija me skroz osvojila:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. meni se najviše sviđa ova romantična oblekica sa slike #3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Nail crazy:To je jedan od mojih favorita,e sad da li bi mi dobro stajala...to je druga prica:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dresses!!! I'm in love with dresses, I think this summer will be just dresses =P I many times did I say dresses in this comment? =) Mimi, I ate strawberries today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Pampas: Yes I love dresses too,wasnt a big fan before but 2 summers ago I bought a few and fell in love:)And Yey for strawberries and us getting used to eat fruit:)

    ReplyDelete