You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I See You :)

Hello my lovely ladies,hope you are having an amazing day :) After a while I am back with some simple nail art,I had quite a few ideas in mind,but I wanted to wait a lil till my natural nails recover after months of wearing acrylics.They finally look kinda decent and I was so happy to do nail art on my own nails again :)


I saw this super easy nail art tutorial on YouTube the other day and thought it would be fun to recreate it.


Bellaoggi Strass effect in 05,as a base,Golden Rose With Protein in 242 ( cream opaque white),Don Juan One Coat (beautiful blue,sorry the number got erased),Golden Rose Rich color in 27 (dark cream purple) were the polishes I used. I finished it with Golden Rose Gel Look Top coat - my  favorite top coat at the moment :)

The design is not that perfect,but I still think its cute and fun <3


That is all for today,hope you liked it :) Would you wear this mani?


Love and kisses:***
Mimi

4 comments:

  1. Haha, this is fun and super sweet - I see you too :)
    Yesterday I thought of you, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear,glad you like it :) and thank you for thinking about me,you are such a sweetheart :*

      Delete
  2. ajme ovo je totalno ludo, sviđa mi se :D
    neka si se ti nama vratila, dugo te nismo ni čuli ni vidjeli :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti puno draga moja,i ja se jako veselim ponovnom druzenju :)

      Delete