You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Colorful summer mani

Hello my sweethearts,hope you are having an amazing day :) I have a quick post for you today,just to show you my fun and bright summer inspired manicure. Since the weather here is pretty crazy lately (from 30 degrees,rain,cloudy,storms,you name it we have it all) I wanted to have something bright and funky,something summery on my nails.This is what I came up with



Leopard design with neons make it summer perfect <3 Opaque white polish I used as a base is by Golden Rose,all the neons are by Yes Love.


Have to admit,its not the most neat nail art I have done,and its far from perfect,but I love it anyway <3It made a gloomy day so much brighter and better :)


Hope you like it too :)


Love and kisses:***
Mimi

14 comments:

  1. That's beautiful summer leopard - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear,I am glad you like it,I am trying to bring summer faster with my bright mani :)

      Delete
  2. aj ne grintaj, šta nije uredno, super manikurica, taman za dignit oblačan dan :D
    mrzim ovakvo vrime :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Hvala puno mila moja,bas mi je drago da ti se svidja:)Ovo vrijeme je skorz poludilo:(

      Delete
  3. fantastično, sve mi se sviđa, od boja na dalje!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala puno,malo veselih neonaca za oblacan i kisan dan poprave da poprave raspolozenje:)

      Delete
  4. Super je,prava ljetna manikurica <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala draga moja,pokusavam dozvati ljeto makar i veselom manikurom :)

      Delete
  5. Aaah this is one of the coolest nail art i've seen! Super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you so much,I am so glad you like it :*

      Delete
  6. It looks amazing. <3 But you know, I love everything neon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie:) I am loving neons so much lately too :)

      Delete
  7. omg! super cool nails, love it ;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this mani!
    You always have the most beautiful nail creations :) You're talented!!

    X

    ReplyDelete