You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Blue nails,blue shoes

Hello my lovelies,long time no see :) Today I want to show you my new "favorite" blue nail polish (at least for this week,who knows what I will be obsessing next) :)


I have quite a few blues,but I was looking for this shade for a while,and I found it few days ago! It is just soo pretty blue with a hint of purple. (I made a lil boo boo on my midle finger,so just ignore that ok :)
It is "Yes Love" a brand you can find in china stores and it cost me 95 cents,you just can't beat that! It is so opaque you could get away with only one coat,but it looks better with 2,applys easy and smooth,dries pretty fast.




Not only I am in love with blue nails,but I had to get the blue shoes too :)




Got these shoes a while a month ago from New Look,not the most comfortable heels I own,but they look so nice on:)




That is all for today,hope you like it:) Enjoy the weekend 



Love and kisses:***
Mimi

11 comments:

  1. OHMG both the polish and the shoes are beauuuuutifuuuul, sigh, those were the days when I could use shoes like that - enjoy both, they look like a perfect match :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend,I am a total shoe fanatic,I even wear 12 cm heels when I take my son to play in the park :D And this blue polish is my new love:)

      Delete
  2. Olá Mimi
    Lindíssima a cor do verniz e dos sapatos, adorei!!
    Bjs e continuação de um feliz Aniversário!!
    Beijinhos para vocês
    Dulcineia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear,kisses for you too :***

      Delete
  3. Savršen plavac i ide ti ekstra uz cipelice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty shade and your shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, stvarno si se dobro složila, predivne i šuze i lak :-D
    i šta te više nema ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala draga moja,u posljednje vrijeme sam opsjednuta plavom bojom :) A evo sad cu pisati vise,konacno su se obaveze smanjile pa se mogu vise posvetit blogu :))

      Delete
  6. Zanimljiv i koristan blog. Pratim te :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala puno!Predlozi i konstruktivne kritike su uvijek dobrodosli,drago mi je da ti se blog dopada:)

      Delete