You are fabulous

You are fabulous

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Golden tips (Summer french)

Hello my friends,today just a quick post to show you  my recent mani. I loved the blue that I showed you in my last post but I was inspired by a dress I was wearing so I had to change my mani:) You canimagine how happy my hubby was when I said I am not done getting ready to go out and that I need to change my nail polish :D Oh,but no worries,he ended up loving the final result :))



This is my old "Carlo di Roma" polish,and it is such a bright and fun pechh-pink-coral (ish) color (if that makes sense,I am not good at describing colors ) For some reason it doesn't show its true shade on camera,in person is so much prettier. And it mached the flowers on my dress perfect:)



The color itself is gorgeous but I wanted to jazz it up a bit so I added a touch of gold,with my "Golden Rose" nail art polish.I am very impressed with their nail art polishes,the formula is good,the brush is super thin so you can draw on the nails with no problem,and it dries pretty fast.




And there you have it - a simple and cute summer time french mani :)


Oh,and we went shopping the other day,so I brought a few new babies home with me,and I will show you those in next  few posts:) I also finally got some stuff I ordered on line a while ago (clothes,shoes...) so if you would like to see those as well let me know and I will make a post on those as well.


That's all for today,hope you liked it


Love and kisses:***
Mimi

10 comments:

  1. Oh, so pretty, gorgeous color combo :) - I would have loved to be a fly on the wall listening/seeing that conversation hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend:) Oh you would love to see the look on his face :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hvala mila,drago mi je da ti se svidja:)

      Delete
  3. krasna kombinacija, i nokti su ti tako elegantni *.*
    drago mi je da si nam se vratila, pokaži nam i što si kupila, znaš kakve smo mi cure - sve bi rado znale ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala puno draga,drago mi je da ti se svidja,ovo mi je prava ljetnja kombinacija:)A hocu samo da fotic napuni bateriju i poslikam sve pa postam:)

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely shade, and the golden tips are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,I am glad you like it.This is a perfect summer color,and the gold is just to spice it up a bit :)

      Delete